Every student is our priority, St. Mary’s Christian School endeavours to harness all the inborn talent under the guidance and expertise of the able and dedicated teachers. The teachers do their utmost in honing up the cognitive, aesthetic and creative potential of the students.
The parents must have constant interaction with the Class Teacher (with prior appointments) to keep themselves abreast with the performance of their wards.
Please ensure that attending Parent-Teacher Meeting is unavoidable at your end. Achievement Record will be handed over only to Parents/Guardians on the PTM days.
As your child is in the growing stage, physically, mentally & emotionally, this is an opportunity to pause, to take a little time off from your busy, stressful schedule and see how much a touch, a smile, a frown, a pat matters to your child.
As a parent you should:
1. Encourage and appreciate your ward’s good points.
2. Guide him/her in all his/her efforts.
3. Be patient with your ward as nobody is perfect.
4. Be lively and not boring with him/her.
5. The child is watching you, so be careful in what you do.
6. Help the child not form bad habits as he/she depends on you to detect them in the early
7. Love your child but don’t spoil him/her.
8. Your child is growing up. Try to keep pace him/her.
9. Teach your child moral values and good habits.
10. Keep yourself fit and healthy. The child needs you.
Mrs. Ashu John